GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Novey Justice Sunday, April 29, 2012

DATE,PROM OR CLUB FOREVER 21 IS NOW TRENDING
OOOHHHH yes one of my favorite stores... They have super cute accessories now they cater to plus size women. Gotta love Forever 21 for this one not as pricey as Torrids either HIGH FIVE..All I want is my life is LOVE, Torrid and Forever 21 clothes. Does that make me vain? I'll give you an outfit pick I would wear. If I was going somewhere <.< >.> LOL.

Where ever you decide to go you are going to look FAB!


With this necklace



OHHHH WHAT ABOUT THESE SHOES?? OHH YESSS!!


HELL YEAH YEAH HELL YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!! HYFR Well this is my fashion mash-up the grand total for this look is $66.40.. I KNOW RIGHT

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -