GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Just Justice Saturday, April 21, 2012


By NoveyJusticeDior

Hello Hello Hello muddafuggas WERE my money at?  On this blog there are two creators me (NoveyJusticeDior) and Ahonesty and were are gonna give some REAL fashion including the SL fashion we all love and adore... 


TRENDING NOW:  Rhinestone Ball Mesh Earrings and also Lightening Bolt Earrings




                              My favorite SONG RIGHT NOW IS: Kanye West-Mercy 





              My favorite store in the WHOLE world

                                                          Yes, I love TORRID... ALOT
     

I love Nicki Minaj and her style but if you haven't seen or heard of her lipstick line with M.A.C take a look-see here.... It's called Pink Friday she has a new collection coming out S O O N.




DEAL OF THE DAY: Well not really a deal of the day but a really good deal to me LOL Shany Eye shadow 40 colors.
here's the link to get it from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Shany-Eyeshadow-Palette-Boutique-Color/dp/B001C6H6F8


                                                     A pic of me in the real November Sky...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -