GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : f.r.e.s.h.h Wednesday, May 9, 2012


                                                              Make-up


I don't think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one.-Lady Gaga

 Make-up can enhance a women's appearance or simply age her faster than anticipated. 


Keyshia Kaoir happens to be one of the new and upcoming  make up shops.



Happens to be one of mii favorite lipstick shops as well:) Plus she is down to earth.www.kaior.com







                                      She  gives you that color that just makes everything POP!!!!

Sealed with Kisses
     f.r.e.s.h.h




  

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -