GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Novey Justice Saturday, July 28, 2012



WOOOO I'VE BEEN WAITING SOO LONG TO SEE THIS MOVIE FRIDAY 4:LAST FRIDAY NOW ONLY IF THEY DO THAT SHENAYNAY AND WANDA MOVIE MY LIFE WILL BE COMPLETE

What about Friday? There were talks that you were working on a script.

Yep, saw Mike Epps yesterday.

He’s so crazy!

Yeah, he’s a fool for real.

Is Chris Tucker getting back on board?

I hope so. I got a part written in for him. It’s really about Chris. I’m not going to beg him to be in the movie, but I’m going to ask him…twice. (laughs) And hopefully he’ll do it. We’re trying to make a deal. That’s what the fans want. I want to give the fans what they want, but with or without Chris, we’re going to make you laugh. It’s a funny movie. It’s a lot of funny, new characters that pop in, mixed with a lot of the characters that we’ve known over the three movies. It’s crazy and it’s back to the basics.

Are you working on new music?
I’m working on an album called Everything’s Corrupt. It’s that West Coast hip-hop that people expect from me. Read more: http://globalgrind.com/music/ice-cube-friday-chris-tucker-movie-nwa-biopic-exclusive-interview#ixzz21y9pGFMQ

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -