GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Just Justice Saturday, August 11, 2012

As Everyone clearly know that K Michelle let it be know that she was beaten up from a previous relationship with Toya Wrights husband Memphitz Wright. Well she is featured in a new graphic PSA for date abuse.

"I am here to help take the power away from date abuse."  

She said in the video below.



During a "Talking With Tami" Interview with Toya, Toya was asked some questions about K Michelle previous situation with memphitz. 


Toya said if her husband had done such things, he would be in jail right now. Plus she alleged K is a schizophrenic who doesn't have custody of her son.

Read and watch below:

“I promised myself I was never going to talk about that because she’s so irrelevant to me, but I’m going to say this: The picture she’s painting of my husband, is not my husband… I’ve been knowing him for six years. I know several women that he has dated that never said anything about abuse.”
“If someone abused you like that, where’s the proof? Where’s the police report? Where’s the pictures? Where’s the messages that you claim he sent to your kid and threatened to kill your child?”
"That's my husband. I don't know you, and I was not there when y'all had the altercation. True, but I'm going to be 100 percent supportive of my man. I don't know this abuser. I never met that guy. I don't know nothing about him abusing women or nothing.
"He's a very loving person. He's very affectionate. Anyone who knows him for real, just be like, 'What is wrong with this girl?' The crazy part about it is that everyone said you crazy and that you hit him."
“K. Michelle needs to find her own story and stop trying to stay relevant by gaining rating from us, you know she is a bonafide schizophrenic too… She doesn’t even have custody of her son.”



Oh. You better believe K Michelle had some words and tweets to share: 

 I better take these pills or schizophrenia before the government comes and takes my child that I just dropped off at school Monday… It’s sad when people resort to trying to hurt others to keep a public image. God bless them.”



Do you think K Michelle should just stop? Of course it's going to live and be with her forever if it happened. But is she the one looking like a fool with all this drama and beef and drama?
Share your thoughts.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -