GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Just Justice Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So if you haven't heard lol, Monday July 30, 2012 lol, Snoop Dogg is now going by the name of Snoop Lion because of an of a "spiritual awakening" he recently had in Jamaica. He claims he want his new music to be something his kids and grandparents could listen to. 






Snoop had explained, 
"I want to bury Snoop Dogg, and become Snoop Lion. I didn't know that until I went to the temple, where the High Priest asked me what my name was, and I said, ‘Snoop Dogg.’ And he looked me in my eyes and said, ‘No more. You are the light; you are the lion.’ From that moment on, it's like I had started to understand why I was there.”
"I have always said I was Bob Marley reincarnated. I feel I have always been a Rastafari. I just didn't have my third eye open, but it's wide open right now."


How do you like this rapper new smooth Caribbean alter ego so far :) ?


You can see Snoop Lion recording the Reincarnation album in a film, documentary to be exact which will  premiere in September at the Toronto International Film Festival. This should be interesting. 

One Response so far.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -