GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Just Justice Saturday, August 11, 2012

T.I had uploaded a image to instagram and of course there is always mouthy peoples but T.I strikes back at them. A follower was stating how pretty Tiny USE to be before she did the extra to her face and T.I peep'd it and spoke his mind as usual.


T.I. is.. troubleman31. See what he had to say in reply.


 That's not all. Mr TIP peeping comments left on little miss 16 year old Zonnique (His step daughter) instagram photo.1 of the many photos. doope_4evr thought it would appropriate to actually ask Zo "could they f*ck" and I definitely do not blame T.I. Zonnique had deleted the comments left by both.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -