GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Novey Justice Friday, February 22, 2013




Jay-Z has officially changed his legal name to Shawn Knowles-Carter taking Beyonce’s last name!  According to the Boston Globe a source was sited saying that Jay-Z changed it because Beyonce’s parents didn’t have any sons therefore their name can now live on forever.
You might think that this is some crazy Jay-Z Beyonce antic, but after a little digging I found that Jay-Z is NOT the first celebrity to take on his wife’s sir name.  
I’m not sure if this will catch on but I wouldn’t be surprised if other husbands decide to pay homage to their wives and families with this gesture.
The day I can give a man that I love my last name would be the greatest day of my life!

One Response so far.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -