GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Novey Justice Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dear old Nicki please come back...Well I think she's on her way..YES this is one of my favorite tracks on Roman Reloaded and my second favorite song of her's of all times my first being "Autobiography" if you haven't heard it you should listen to it. 

The video is simple but with flows like these she doesn't need much visual aid. This is the Nicki I fell in love with that gritty New Yorker chick. My favorite line in the song is "That boss shit that you talk I live it, and I'ma call off the travel if you don't stay on your pivot BITCHES"! NEED I SAY MORE??


 N I C K I M I N A J-U P I N F L A M E S

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -