GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Novey Justice Friday, July 26, 2013

When I was younger I visited the Peach State and every since then I always wanted to go back so with a lot of hesitation my friend Dria and I drove to Georgia (she did the driving and I thank you for that sweetie) the travel to get there was 8 hours and it was a rainy 8 hour trip.




This is a video while driving through Nashville.






I finally got to meet my twin/friend Whitney I known her for like 5 years and we always planned to meet each other.
Even though we happened to go to Atlanta while it rain we did do some light shopping and some sight seeing. It was kinda like a drive-by but here's some pics






Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -