GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Desean Justice Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sometimes you have to step away for a few, collect your thoughts and put things into prospective. That's life after all we aren't machines...we need time to recoup, relax and recharge. In other words...getting my shit together.    

So after a long, unscheduled sabbatical to clear my mind and to handle some business.

I'm back on my blogging grind and I have a lot to get off my chest and have the proper format to do it with.

Let's Get it. -D.J.

"Face your demons today because if you don't they'll follow you into eternity." - Cus D'Amato   

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -