GuestB
valid5
Join!!
Posted by : Novey Justice Thursday, December 12, 2013

Let me first start off saying that I don't go to a lot of concerts but I have been planning on going to see Drake for a long time and it was worth it. Even though it started an hour late! I got some really good seats, so I couldn't complain.

The arena setting and the ambiance of the place was amazing Drake came on with Tuscan Leather.

  Jhene Aiko and Drake singing-From Time (she looked beautiful)

Singing Just Hold On Where Going Home!

Who knew Miguel was such a funny guy he is a true performer with his leg kicks you can tell he is influenced by James Brown. The whole stadium sang a long with on his hit single Adorn.

He fed off our vibe and I have to say Saint Louis was Live As Fuck!
Future and Drake TURNT UP!

PS: On Worst Behavior Drake brought his dad out it was dope!

Overall I had a really nice time glad I got to see ChampagnePapi himself!

One Response so far.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 †šøđıšeиfяαи¢ħıšeđ†™ - Dark Exclusive - Powered by Blogger - Designed by ANDRI - Ori by Djogzs -